The Pennsylvania Progressive

The Pennsylvania Progressive discusses progressive politics, issues, and candidates with a particular emphasis on Pennsylvania. All rights reserved. We have moved so please click on a link below.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Write-In for Pennacchio

I've been thinking recently about what I'll do once I'm in my voting booth on November 7th. The Casey people have completely alienated me from ever voting for that man. I simply cannot vote for Santorum. I refuse to compromise everything I believe in. My core set of issues are what I am and the reason I'm involved in politics. If I prostitute myself on them by voting for Bob Casey I may as well get out of the political arena. After all, how can I ask others to vote for a candidate who supports important progressive issues when I can't stand up for them myself?

I've decided I'm going to cast my vote for Chuck Pennacchio as a write-in on November 7th.

I urge all others who were part of this movement to do the same. Let's send a message.