The Pennsylvania Progressive

The Pennsylvania Progressive discusses progressive politics, issues, and candidates with a particular emphasis on Pennsylvania. All rights reserved. We have moved so please click on a link below.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Santorum Proves Penn Hills House is Empty

Senator Rick Santorum's attempts this week to secure his house in Penn Hills proves that it is vacant. Why would you send an agent of the U.S. Capitol Police to do a security check if you or someone else is living in the home? If it were me I'd walk around the house and yard to check it myself. If I were renting the house I'd simply call or otherwise contact my tenants and have them do the same. This is proof that the Penn Hills abode is empty.

To date Wacky Ricky has yet to prove that anyone trespassed on the property. He has yet to prove any connection between the Casey campaign and the Vecchio family. Yet he has yet to make a public retraction of the absurd accusations he's repeatedly made in the media.

On the positive side the Penn Hills police are patrolling the neighborhood regularly. This is welcome news to the neighbors since everyone knows a vacant house is a magnet for trouble.