The Pennsylvania Progressive

The Pennsylvania Progressive discusses progressive politics, issues, and candidates with a particular emphasis on Pennsylvania. All rights reserved. We have moved so please click on a link below.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Smith-Bowen Visitors

Our blog has had quite a few visitors lately from the blog Smith-Bowen and an article about DailyKos.com. The comment posted there is true though I have no idea who posted it. I got an email last week about the article and the fact my blog was mentioned and, so far, we've had over 20 visitors because of that link. We've also had a few visits from Working Assets, closely affiliated with Markos (they distributed his book).

Yes, The Pennsylvania Progressive was created because I was banned from Dailykos where I blogged as PAprogressive (hence this name). If you're interested in the story click on the first set of archives and look for an article titled "Lawyers." Am I angry at Kos? No, starting this blog has been great and he was the catalyst. Do I think he's an asshole? Yup.

While here feel free to look around and even leave a few comments.