The Pennsylvania Progressive

The Pennsylvania Progressive discusses progressive politics, issues, and candidates with a particular emphasis on Pennsylvania. All rights reserved. We have moved so please click on a link below.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Blogger Problems Today (Again)

Blogger seems to be having major problems again today. It's taking me forever to upload anything then the connection with Blogger continuously goes out. I'm having to publish several times before anything goes up on the blog. This is resulting in either nothing being posted or duplicate posts that then must be deleted. It's also taking waaaaaayyyy too much time. My patience is worn thin and I'm frustrated as hell at Blogger. I guess you get what you pay for and Blogger is free. The support services for the blog cost some money but the hosting is free. I'd rather pay a small fee than have these constant problems.

We'll try again later today folks.